online service

Skype
marinoviva
Skype
serenaclin
Tires Mode of Transaction. - Huaen Industrial Co.,Limited
Huaen Industrial Co.,Limited

Tires Mode of Transaction

From:huaentires    Published:2014/4/2 11:45:14


Transaction Mode


1.Payment term: 30% prepaid and the other 70% against B/L copy or by 

  100% irrevocable L/C at sight.


2.Quality: Manufacturer standard with warranty.


3.Delivery: Within 15-25 days after receipt of 30% prepaid.


4.Order quality:1*40'HQ


5. Package: No packing or packing according to clients' request.  





Scan me About order Service process Contacts

Payment terms:T/T, L/C, Western Union, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard

Shipping way: sea shipping

The choose and buy browse/search 

Send Inquiry→Offer→Negotiation→

Order ConfirmedPay Deposit→Start Production→Production Finished→Pay Balance →Delivery →Repeat Order


Tel: +86-372-5415858

Fax: +86-372-3662282

Email: ostyres@ostyres.com

Add: East Section of Huanbin North Road,Beiguan District,Anyang City,Henan Province,China


Google Exchange Rate Ostyres